Pearson Jersey Shirt
Made to Order
Made Beautifully in Italy for You. Simply select a Fit & Size above and check out as normal. Your made-to-order shirt will be delivered to your door in four to six weeks.
Pearson Jersey Shirt
Crafted from fine stretch jersey, this ultra-comfortable shirt is a striking addition to any man's wardrobe.
- Lightweight, stretchy fabric
- Fits true to size. Select your normal size
- Model is wearing a Slim-Fit M.
- Model is 6'1” with a 40" chest.
- View Size Charts
- Pearson cutaway collar
- Long sleeves with signature tab cuffs
- Smooth back yoke
- Australian mother-of-pearl buttons
- Removable collar stays
- Cotton, elastane
- Machine washable
- Made in Italy
- "Made to Order" allows you to purchase a shirt that we might not carry in inventory in a fit and/or size of your choosing. The shirt will not be made until you order it. In effect, it will be specially made just for you. Shirts available "made to order" are designated as such on the product page.
When will my made-to-order shirt arrive?
- The estimated delivery window for each shirt is located on the product page beneath the "Made to Order" designation. Generally, made-to-order shirts will be delivered within four to six weeks. Once your made-to-order shirt ships, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking information.
- Please note that if in addition to a made-to-order shirt you also purchase an item that is currently in stock, the in-stock item will be shipped as normal, generally within 48 hours.
How do I purchase a made-to-order shirt?
- Simply add the shirt you would like in your preferred fit and/or size to your Shopping Bag. Then, checkout as normal. Like other purchases, you will be charged immediately.
Shipping for made-to-order shirts
- Jonathan Mezibov offers complimentary UPS Standard Shipping on all U.S. orders. Simply select "Free Shipping" during checkout.
Can I change the fit and/or size of a made-to-order shirt or cancel my order?
- You may change the fit and/or size of a made-to-order shirt, or cancel your order, by contacting us within 24 hours of placing your order.
Can I return a made-to-order shirt?
- If you are not happy with your purchase, you may return your made-to-order shirt within 14 days of the delivery date. Simply contact us at email@example.com.
- Combining traditional handmade know-how with state of the art technology, Jonathan Mezibov offers superior crafted, tastefully designed shirts and ties.
- And by selling directly to our consumers, we are able to offer the best value in the luxury market.